We are looking for a Executive Producer to join R/GA team.
The Producers of the company manage projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients ant de company. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be the Executive Producer:
On any given day you might:
- Provide overall account leadership, developing executive level relationships and overseeing all producers and teams
- Oversee multi-million dollar client relationships and manage account growth, staffing, and client satisfaction
- Prioritize all deliverables and ensure quality of work meets agency standards and client objectives
- Manage account P&L by negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget and clients are invoiced correctly
- Lead and manage a team of Producers and Senior Producers
The ideal person
- Has a successful track record of developing strong relationships with Fortune 500 clients
- Can manage large interdisciplinary teams of more than 15 people
- Has proven experience managing multi-million dollar accounts
- Is an expert contract negotiator with clients and partners
- Is a natural leader with excellent communication skills
- Has a deep understanding of project management, work flow and infrastructure
- 7+ years’ experience as an interactive producer or directly related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this job, please, apply directly from our web site or write to email@example.com. If you want to refer a colleague, your can do it, we are always grateful.