Would you like to make a real and direct impact on the company? Would you like to work with interesting and sometimes difficult challenges?
Well, here you have the opportunity. We are looking for a Systems Engineers for an IT Service Management and Outsourcing provider headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This company has local presence in London, Barcelona & Las Vegas, and delivers 90% of its services to US and EU markets.
We’re looking for Puppet Engineers to join our Systems Engineering team. We are looking for motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, business knowledge, and strong interpersonal skills. You will partner with customers and co-workers to craft and implement highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer problems. As a trusted customer advocate, the Systems Engineers will help organizations understand best practices around cloud-based and automation solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud through Automation and self-healing applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge around the AWS and Automation (mainly Puppet) Ecosystems.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Automation Systems and Cloud Computing.
- Collaborate with experienced Systems Engineers to craft and share best-practice knowledge amongst the DevOps community
- Incorporate and propose the use of other technologies to add value to the existing services offer by the company and the company’s client.
- Experience architecting and/or operating scalable and highly-available solutions built with AWS and an Automation System (preferably Puppet)
- Experience implementing Infrastructure as code solutions
- Experience working on unix like environments
- This positions require the ability to travel up to 30%
- Puppet Certification on any of the following:
- Puppet Fundamentals / Professional
- Any of the AWS Certifications. (Solution Architect preferable above the others).
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following áreas:
- Software Design or Development
- Infrastructure Architecture
- Content Distribution
- IP Networking and/or Security
- Performance Tuning
- Systems Operations
- Automation with Puppet.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly; ability to think abstractly
- Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages
Location: Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
If your are a DevOps Engineer interested in being part of our recruiting process, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly from our site. If want to refer a friend, contact us! We’ll be grateful.
Find more jobs related to DevOps here.