Would you like to make a real and direct impact on the company? Would you like to work with interesting and sometimes difficult challenges?
Well, here you have the opportunity. A company which is an IT Service Management and Outsourcing Provider with a unique blend of expertise and effectiveness, helping companies around the world to improve performance and quality of the IT services that drives their Business while at the same time allowing them to become more flexible.
The company has headquarters in Buenos Aires and has local presence in London, Barcelona & Las Vegas, delivering 90% of its services to US and EU markets.
Summary of Role
The candidate will be responsible for helping the Operations team in keeping the customers’ applications running at peak performance. Not only will you be the first point of contact to external world-wide customers but you will be helping to identify, analyze and resolve first-tier technical issues on platforms with 500+ Servers. You will be working with automation tools such as Puppet and helping modify and improve the Monitoring infrastructure which has +9000 metrics and +6000 graphs which are generated every minute from a very diverse environment.
- Advanced knowledge in informatic services management (referencial ITIL).
- Advanced knowledge in Web infraestructure supervision (Nagios/Sensu, Docker, POM monitoring, Zabbix, InfluxDB).
- Administration and monitoring Linux system, without a graphic interface.
- Scripting skills (Bash, python).
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing proposals or papers, making presentations to community members or professional peers, and working closely with other departments.
- Availability to travel to Las Vegas, USA. US Visa or EU passport.
- Driver’s license.
- Hands on experience with Puppet, Nagios, Sensu, Graphite and/or Cacti.
- Experience with Jira, Redmine, or equivalents.
- Virtualization Experience (VMware, Xen, OpenStack).
Location: Palermo, Buenos Aires.
The company offers a relaxed work environment yet results driven, encouraging creativity, collaboration, and challenging each other in order to foster continuous improvement.
If your are a Jr. Linux Administrator interested in being part of our recruiting process, apply directly from our site or write to email@example.com. If want to refer a friend, contact us! We’ll be grateful.