We are seeking highly motivated and detail-oriented Mid-Level Java Software developers, with 2-3 years of experience developing scalable products as well as experience working on enhancement and ongoing feature and maintenance work. Here is an opportunity to be part of developing new products for the next generation of business applications in the Cloud.
- Provide technical level developer support to external users as part of the Infor Support organization executing to Support SLA and policies.
- Interaction with customers via online Support Portal, email, phone or onsite.
- Collaborate with manager, external users and other developers to clarify and finalize requirements and produce corresponding functional specifications for general applications and infrastructure.
- Work with other software developers to design and implement applications using Java code, and enhancements as needed.
- Maintain and enhance applications on an ongoing basis per user/customer feedback.
- Ensure that unit and system tests are automated, per quality assurance requirements.
- Collaborate as necessary to define and implement regression test suites.
- Optimize performance and scalability as necessary to meet business goals of application and environment.
- Bachelors on Science in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- One to three years of Java coding experience for technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to object oriented software systems design.
- Experience in the following areas.
- Experience with JDK 1.7 and up, Maven, XML, Web Services, MVC, and SQL
- Experience with databases preferably Postgres, H2, Liquidbase, SQL, integrating databases in middle-tier application server architecture
- Experience setting up projects in a IDE such as Eclipse
- Exposure and working knowledge of the following areas.
- Configuration Management tools such as Git and Maven
- Spring MVC, annotations
- SOAP, REST
- Json, XML, YML
- Flexibility and willingness to pitch in where needed. This may mean on occasion helping with other functions (e.g. QA, Operations)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an interest in working in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, prioritize activities, and to manage time effectively
- Travel may be required depending on the project deliverables.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2-3 years of experience developing scalable products as well as experience working on enhancement and ongoing feature and maintenance work
Location: Palermo, Buenos Aires City or Tandil.
Contract: Full time, Permanent.
If your are interested in being part of our recruiting process, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly from our site. If want to refer a friend, contact us! We’ll be grateful.