We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a DevOps team to develop and operate the effective 24×7 operation of a technical stack of applications in the cloud. The DevOps team wants an Engineer experienced with the operational needs of a cloud service that supports both managed hosting and SaaS applications. The new DevOps Engineer will play a key role in building and evolving the operational support of our cloud and making it the best one on the Internet.
- Maintain the company’s cloud technology stack.
- Drive team deliverables to completion
- Mentor and coach team members
- Address abnormal problems and automate away recurring problems
- Monitor the health of the fleet
- Triage and solve production issues
- Maintain multiple environments including development, quality assurance and production
- Communicate with Developers, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts and Project Managers to be aware of not only what is in production, but what is coming as well
- Operational and administrative experience with Ubuntu Linux.
- Experience writing Python.
- Experience with automated provisioning and installation/configuration. Ansible experience is preferable.
- Experience with monitoring tools. ELK or Splunk is preferable.
- Prior experience on a DevOps team interfacing with Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts and Project Managers.
- At least 4+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services including, but not limited to, AWS services such as EC2, RDS, Route 53, VPC, IAM, CloudFormation, and Lambda.
- 2 years experience with DevOps.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience with Java application support.
- Operational experience with Postgres.
- Operational experience with SymmetricDS.
- Operational experience with Cassandra or DataStax.
- Security experience within an AWS environment.
- Working experience of writing SQL.
- Experience using Jira.
- Working in an Agile environment using Kanban.
- Previous experience as a team lead.
Location: Palermo, Buenos Aires City
Contract: Full time, Permanent.
If your are interested in being part of our recruiting process, write to email@example.com or apply directly from our site. If want to refer a friend, contact us! We’ll be grateful.