If you are just getting started in the world of programming, we recommend you this article where you can find tips and resources to to set you off on the right foot.
- Figure out why you want to learn to code. What is your goal? How much time do you have to devote to learning?
- Choose the right language to reach your goal.
- Start at the very beginning and be patient.
- Try a Kids App
- Try free online training sites and tutorials, to learn about the basics of programming.
- Take a Coding Course
- Grab Some Free Programming Books
- Play Coding Games
- Get a Mentor who could teach you on this process.
- Hack Someone Else’s Code, test each line and see how it works!
To continue reading about the 10 ways to learn to program yourself click on the following link http://lifehacker.com/top-10-ways-to-teach-yourself-to-code-1684250889
Photo by takito (Shutterstock)